Wednesday, June 26, 2013

IT’S DONE

it’s done
i know my way out
got my objective
gone is my doubt
need to reorganize
create a new scheme
need to do it fast
before I run out of steam

it’s time to go back
doing what I really like
enjoy more autonomy
in deciding where to hike
rediscovery
this is all I need
go back to the basic
and embrace a familiar creed

contradictions are rising
disengagement is a necessity
confrontation is a requisite
to enjoy one’s liberty
accept and rectify
errors that went before
this is what I need to do
before I ask for more

some will be elated
some will be confused
some won’t understand
why I have to choose
it’s basic because
if you’re no longer in tune
with the music they play
you have to leave them soon

i am still fortunate
some options are on the way
in my hands are some cards
that I’d still be able to play
with those who are willing
to put their stakes on me
so I can go back to
where I really want to be

no room for procrastination
the urgency is here
there’s a call to be daring
to overcome the inner fear
patience is a must
to hit the chosen mark
before I feel the flame
i have to revive the spark

the fire of rebirth
will consume the past
i will own a future
that is built to last
i can finally put
all my painful regrets
to a place where they can
finally be laid to rest

3/14/2013
RMP


No comments:

Post a Comment