Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I WILL ALWAYS FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU

yesterday I was in doubt
but I am certain today
before I was confused
now, I've already found the way
i've already found the answers
to all the questions of my heart
the dying inspiration
has finally found its missing part

i will always fall in love with you
this is what I really feel
i will always fall in love with you
this time I know it's real.

here I am right now
ready to face life once again
i've overcome my fears
free from the lion's den
the raging storm is over
the clouds of doubts are gone
and here I am with you
picking up the pieces one by one

it's wonderful to be in love
it's wonderful to feel this way
it's even nicer to show this
in whatever do and say
it's wonderful to be free
it's wonderful to be with you
'cause there's nothing can replace
what I really feel for you.

i won't expect too much
from what you really feel
'cause life is accepting
what is not and what is real
but I know that my dream
has already come true
i know that within your heart
you feel the same way too.

RMP
2/1999

No comments:

Post a Comment