Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I CAN’T ASK FOR MORE

i want to hold your hand
i want to touch your face
i want to kiss your lips
and feel your warm embrace.
i want to hold you closer
and feel your body next to mine
i want to enter your world
but there's a dividing line.

i cannot ask for more
your love is enough for me.
i cannot ask for more
your love has set me free.

there's nothing I can do
but to make this simple prayer
that fate may somehow
put us both together
to a place, to a time
that is only meant for us
to build our dreams together
and share a love that surely lasts.

let me hold your hand
let me touch your face
let me kiss your lips
let me feel your warm embrace.
move your body close to me
let me feel your heartbeat
let us share this time, this space
for our souls and hearts to meet

RMP
5/1993

No comments:

Post a Comment