Wednesday, June 26, 2013

JHOANNE GABRIELLE

it took me six years
before I wrote this one
i waited for this moment
now it has been done
the inspiration’s so strong
the words are just right here
my fingertips are all set
my thoughts are very clear

you’re a spring of joy
that we cherish everyday
the things that you do
the words that you say
are timeless memories
that we’ll always keep
your smile and your laughter
will always make our days complete

you made me cry a lot
when I was so far away from you
my heart was broken
i didn’t know what to do
i promise you this time
it won’t happen again
because I do not know
if I can still bear the pain

you’re still our baby
and you will always be
we’ll laugh and play with you
and build up your curiosity
we’ll take care of you
we’ll give you what you need
we’ll always be there for you
we’ll nurture you like a seed

you’re still very young
still it’s a long way to go
there will be a lot of things
that you have to undergo
you might still look fragile now
but you' will grow strong and firm
the right time will come for you
to achieve all your dreams

RMP
6/22/2013


No comments:

Post a Comment