Wednesday, June 26, 2013

BLANK PAGE

i stare at a blank page while the music goes on
waiting for at least a spark of inspiration
my hands on the keyboard finding the right letters
i’ve to write something and it will make me feel better

encode, erase, delete, edit and encode again
this is much better than manually using a pen
letters become words and words become a line
all I need now is to put all these lines in rhyme

it begins to make sense now a new creation will be made
i’ve to act quickly before the inspiration starts to fade
few moments from now imprisoned feelings will be freed
emotions will be expressed and I will satisfy a need

each blink of the cursor is a call to continue
the melody of the song whispers the proper cue
the page is no longer blank the inspiration is there
all I need is to put all the right words together.

it’s almost finished three more lines and it’s done
it’s exciting because finally the boredom is gone
i’ll do this more often because what I compose is me
and blank pages are here to set my feelings free

RMP
revised January 4,2012

No comments:

Post a Comment