Wednesday, June 26, 2013

SO MUCH TO SHARE

fluctuating emotions
struggles from within
there are battles inside
i know i just can't win
i have to let them go
to keep my sanity
i've so much to share
listen before judging me

i know i must admit
i don’t have all the power
to guard and defend
my embattled tower
the truth has spoken
forces have conspired
there’s no turning back
i can no longer hide

i have so much to share
i have so much to share
i don’t really mind
if they do or they don’t care

to free my soul
and unburden my heart
i have to find a way
to unlock the missing part
i have so much to share
i have so much to give
i'm willing to offer
whatever I can conceive

the flow will continue
to conquer all my fears
words will find their way
to wash away my tears
acceptance isn’t a gauge
whether to continue or not
i won't stop because
passion fuels me up

i have so much to share
i have so much to share
i don’t really care
if this world isn’t fair

RMP
6/22/2013
revised
5/11/2014
Winnipeg MB Canada


No comments:

Post a Comment