Wednesday, June 26, 2013

CALLING YOUR NAME

it’s already late at night
but I'm still calling a name
the night grows colder
the breeze isn't the same
my soul is wandering
in the darkness of the night
there's an inner struggle
i know I just can't fight

it's already late at night
i still can't fall asleep
i cannot bear the pain
of the wound that I still keep
the pain's excruciating
all I wanted is to shout
in the darkness of the night
i'm still fighting a doubt

the night is telling me
that there is something wrong
'cause at this very moment
i am here all alone
but when I think of you
and the promises you've made
the struggle within me
slowly starts to fade

tomorrow would still come
the darkness will be gone
this night is just a test
tomorrow I'll see the sun
and though this cruel test
may always remain the same
in the darkness of the night
i'll forever call your name

RMP
(11-28-00)

No comments:

Post a Comment