Friday, April 22, 2016

RANDOM #52

I did my own silent survey using the posts of my FB friends regarding their preferences on the upcoming presidential elections on May 9. It was not really a quantitative survey where I needed to dig deeper into demographics and margins of error that conventional statistics required. And since this is not about numbers, I won’t be giving any idea on who is leading and trailing on this survey. It won’t really matter anyway. The real survey will be known after all the votes are counted. What I want to share is the fact that regardless of their inclinations, these friends are well-intentioned, decent, God-fearing and respectful individuals who are just hoping against all hope that their collective choice would bring about genuine change and progress.

4/22/2016
RMP
Winnipeg MB Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment