Tuesday, December 24, 2013

THE SPARK

Is not my word like fire, declares the LORD, and like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces? Jeremiah 23:9

scared of losing it
i‘ve to bring back the spark
but if I'll do it on my own
i’ll end lurking in the dark
your word is the missing link
in everything that I do
if your light’s not here with me
i’ll never find a better view

a beam that lights my way
and a voice from within
that keeps on whispering
even when I justified my sin
you’ve changed my world
it’s no longer the same
i’m filled with tranquility
every time I speak your name

this has to continue
otherwise I’ll go insane
there’s no better way
for me to release the pain
your love reignites
the spark of faith in me
this gift to write
I will offer unto thee

RMP
12/23/2013
Revised 3/18/2017
Winnipeg, MB Canada


No comments:

Post a Comment