Thursday, December 5, 2013

IF IT'S TIME TO LEAVE

two more days to go
i still feel heavy inside
a bit confused I guess
of the feelings I can’t hide
it’s hard to move my feet
the weight is too much
my heart is pounding hard
my mind is out of touch

i want to look back
but there isn’t much time
got to move my feet
i've to start the climb
there’s so much to do
time can’t simply wait
i need to grab this chance
before it gets too late

if it’s time to leave
i need to simply  walk away
if it’s time to leave
i’ve to keep it this way

embracing uncertainty
going to a distant land
not knowing if everything
would have to go as planned
the future’s still unclear
doubts  obscure my sight
but the loss is greater
if I won’t take this flight

it’s agonizing but
i have to go through this
of course there are smiles
that I am going to miss
but if it’s the time to leave
there’s nothing I can do
but to hold on to a dream
that offers a better view

if it’s time to leave
i need to simply walk away
if it’s time to leave
i’ve to keep it this way

RMP
Revised 12/05/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment