Saturday, April 26, 2014

DOWN BUT NOT OUT

down but not out I need to step back
i just can’t move on if I’m going off the track
this isn’t a race I can still buy some time
cool it down a bit before I restart the climb

this is just a setback I can redo my plan
return to home base become a better man
must be up and running before I hit the road
it’ll be an uphill climb I must bring a lighter load

if this isn’t the path I’d go find another way
i got no issues with what other people might say
there’s nothing wrong if I’ve failed this quest
i’d be on my feet again doing what I do best

down but not out I’ll regain my spot
rising from the ashes I’ll write a new plot
quitting as it may seems but I don’t give a damn
back to the drawing board I’ll make a better plan

RMP
4/25/2014
Winnipeg MB Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment